HomeEye ExamVision QuizVision Therapy
Carol L. Scott, O.D., FCOVD
Board Certified in Vision Therapy
at Vision Clinic, formerly known as Vision Enhancement Clinic
6005 North 21st Street
Ozark, MO 65721-7473
Find out more about Dr. Carol Scott, FCOVD at Vision Clinic - Ozark
As a Fellow of the College of Optometrists in Vision Development, Carol L. Scott, O.D., FCOVD is the only eye doctor on staff at Vision Clinic who is Board Certified in Vision Therapy. Dr. Scott brings decades of experience to the comprehensive vision care she provides to children and adults.
Dr. Carol L. Scott opened her private practice in 1986 after completing a residency program in Vision Therapy at the Southern College of Optometry. Dr. Scott is also a long-standing professional member of the Neuro-Optometric Rehabilitation Association (NORA), Sports Vision Section of the American Optometric Association (AOA) and Clinical Associate of the Optometric Extension Program Foundation (OEPF).
Dr. Scott particularly enjoys helping children who have vision related learning problems and people with acquired or traumatic brain injuries.
Carol L. Scott, O.D., FCOVD provides:
- Comprehensive Eye and Vision Examinations for All Ages, including Infants and Pediatrics
- Visual Evaluation and Treatment for
Learning-related Vision Problems with or without
- Evaluation and Treatment for Vision Problems that interfere with Reading and School Performance, such as
Eye Tracking and/or Eye Teaming Problems and/or Convergence Insufficiency
- Vision Evaluation and Treatment for Patients with Acquired or Traumatic Brain Injury (TBI)
- Successful Non-surgical Treatment for Amblyopia (lazy eye),
Diplopia (double vision), and
Strabismus (cross-eyed, wandering eye, eye turns, etc.)
- Visual Motor and Perceptual Evaluations and Treatment
- Treatment for Stress-related Visual Problems and Eyestrain, including Computer Vision Problems
- Sports Vision Enhancement and Improvement
- Therapeutic and Corrective Lens Prescriptions
- Contact Lenses, including Specialty lenses, such as Bifocal and Astigmatism Lenses
- Diagnosis and Treatment of Primary Eye and Vision Diseases
- Co-Management of Eye Surgery, including Lasik
- Vision Therapy for All Ages
- Low Vision Evaluation, Low Vision Aids and Services, Care for the Partially Sighted
There's more to healthy vision than 20/20 eyesight!
Learn more about symptoms
of visual problems which
school and sports success.
Success StoriesLocationVision LinksDirectory
Eye exercises, Vision Training, Visual Therapy in Ozark, MO 65721-7473 and also serving Branson, Springfield, Republic, Mt. Vernon, Marshfield, Bolivar, Lebanon, Joplin, Carthage
Member, Optometrists Network & Find an Eye Doctor. Publisher of What is Lazy Eye?, What is Vision Therapy?, and many other Eye Care and Visual Health Patient Education Web Sites.
Terms and Conditions of Use